21st January 2014 was the day when I launched this domain and today marks the completion of 3 successful years !! Yeah, iftiSEO Turns 3. 🙂
Why am I Posting this ???
You can call it happiness!! But the main reason is, I want to share some stats.
These stats can motivate you and can also help you find new opportunities in this never ending world of Internet.
So this post is all about what iftiSEO and I did in 2016.[toc]
3rd Year of iftiSEO in Figures
Before I begin explaining, let me share some numbers 🙂
- 27 Articles Posted during 21st Jan 2016 to 21st Jan 2017
- 1710+ Comments posted (on these 27 articles); that’s an average of 63 comments per post.
- 5 Product/Service Reviews Posted
- 1500+ Email Subscribers (Started just recently)
- Alexa – 😛 hahaha Kidding. I don’t even check that thing now.
- 64.6% traffic from Organic Search while the rest was Direct and Social.
My personal Profiles on Social Media also improved. I always focus a lot on my Facebook Audience and my Facebook Group. Believe it or not, my Facebook traffic alone helps me generate massive sales.
- iftiSEO Facebook Page – 7084 Likes.
- iftiSEO Twitter – 6438 followers.
- Google+ Profile – 1001 Followers.
- Instagram – 2788 Followers
So those were some numbers iftiSEO achieved in 2016.
iftiSEO 3rd Year Highlights
With iftiSEO, I also complete my 3 years in Internet Marketing. That being said, I learned a lot during this ongoing journey of Blogging and Internet Marketing.
A lot happened in 2016 !! YES, A LOT !!!
Some highlights include crossing $30,000 in one month (June-July). 😀
Let me keep it in order !!!
Talking about the articles posted on iftiSEO, some of them performed really well concerning gaining authority and regular readers. One thing that I have always followed on iftiSEO is to publish content for readers and not for Search Engines.
And that’s the reason I come up with odd names like “Sweet Steal Technique” or “Ultimate Client Funnel.”
Being honest, I could have easily titled those articles based on search volumes of certain keywords, but instead, I kept it unique.
Best Articles from Last year
The best articles on iftiSEO are:
- Sweet Steal Technique: This article teaches you how to increase the search traffic of your blog. The best part of this technique is that it works for blogs of any type. No matter how new or old the blog is, this technique can always work !!
- Ultimate Client Funnel: The readers earning in $$$ Figures easily explains the power of this piece of content. The article is all about getting buyers for your services (which can include Web designing, development, SEO, Marketing, etc.) without the use of any marketplace. You do not need to rank your gigs on Fiverr or SEOClerks, with ultimate client funnel you can directly reach your potential customers. 😉
- Advanced Web 2.0 Guide by Evan Derek: No generic Stuff !! 174 comments on the guide speaks a lot about its quality. Learn the art of using Web 2.0 for SEO by implementing the steps mentioned in the article. Thanks Evan for posting it on iftiSEO 😉
- Types of Blog Posts to Increase Traffic and Backlinks: I seriously invested a lot of time in creating this article. Listed around 13 different types of blog posts that any blogger can start publishing from day 1. The article can easily open up your mind. 🙂
- Broken Link Building Guide by Pranay: A guide using which you can create a good number of backlinks. Guess what, everything mentioned can be implemented for FREE by anyone including YOU !! Have a Read 🙂
- Guide to Earn Money During Black Friday and Cyber Monday: I followed the same and made $7000+ during last year’s Black Friday. I guess that says everything about it.
- Instagram Affiliate Marketing Guide: I saw many people implementing this, so I posted a full guide on how YOU can make money by selling products on Instagram by not even having an Instagram account. YO !!! It’s true…
- Comment Backlinks Guide: Many of you wanted this, so it’s live on iftiSEO. The article is a complete guide for everyone looking to learn link building through blog commenting. Some Freebies included as well. 😉
Many more articles were posted, but I guess I’ve linked enough articles that will impress you to come back at iftiSEO. 😉
iftiSEO also got featured on many sites this year including Entreprenuer.com, Huffington Post, etc.
What more ???
Umm… Let me start a new Heading 😛
Highlights from my 3rd-year of Internet Marketing
I crossed 60,000 Live visitors on one my site and 40,000+ on another site. 😀 Lots of profit.
Apart from iftiSEO, I was involved in multiple different projects. And yes I had my college too 😛
I started some Adsense Based Niche sites in 2016. Some of them have begun performing really well. Also Managed to rank #2 for a keyword that has 2,50,000 monthly searches from the USA.
Made few links which include; Guest Posts, Press Releases and Blog Comment Links.
The aim is to reach #1 for this keyword. Moreover, I will be working on to push the long tail keywords to increase the traffic.
I am also building an authority blog around Entertainment Niche (USA) and its working pretty well as well. There is no particular big keyword in this niche, all I am doing is, targeting multiple keywords together.
I haven’t created backlinks for this particular site. Regular quality posting is helping me improve my ranking. 🙂
I am also running a website on a high CPC keyword. Traffic is not sufficient but the CPC and CTR are really great. Have a look at the stats from December 2016
Notice that I only managed to get 4500 impressions, but it still fetched me $400.
So if you have some REALLY HIGH CPC keywords, I will urge you to start working on them since they can earn you big even without ranking. This site is not even ranked well and gets roughly 125-175 views daily. Cool enough for me 🙂
There are some more sites, but I don’t feel the need to mention it.
Anyways, I am also into affiliate Marketing, and most of my earnings came from Affiliate Marketing !!
I have been promoting products from affiliate networks like:
- Commission Junction
Apart from this, I am also promoting many individual products like Web Hosting, Themes, Plugins, Softwares, etc.
Here is a snap from my Affiliate Income on Commission Junction during Jun-July 2016.
The traffic was all organic, and the offer I promoted locked after 60 days. Although it was a lead offer, it got converted only when the user paid an amount.
I did similar things with other Affiliate Networks listed above. 🙂
Well, it was my first time working on this event. And it turned out great.
I end up making something around $7,000 !!! A case study will be live soon 🙂
Lastly, CPA !!! Yes, I started it in November 2016.
Promoted a special offer using Facebook Ads with my Friend and the ROI was INSANE… We generated nearly $15,000 by spending around $2500. This result totally attracted me to CPA, and so I will be doing more of CPA in 2017.
Enough of the stats !!!
Apart from all this, I also attended BlogX 2016. BlogX 2016 was a Blogging Conference where I met bloggers from all over India. I was among the panelists where we discussed the future of blogging.
Check: BlogX 2016 highlights
This year BlogX will be on 11th Feb, and I am invited as a speaker where I will be sharing SEO strategies and maybe some case study. Hope it goes great 😀
Apart from this, we also conducted a Bloggers Meet (PTIMeetup) for our Premium Facebook Group – Premium Tricks by iftiSEO. The meet was full of knowledge and networking as we had lots of bloggers and YouTubers among us.
This year I am planning for another PTI meet in the month of March or April.
I have recently posted some of my failures on my LinkedIn pulse. Have a look: We Bloggers Do not always rank, we Fail as well.
Targets for 2017
I always remain short of some targets, maybe that’s because I do not manage my time well. Anyways, here are some goals that I wish to achieve in 2017.
- Publish 5 In-Depth Guides on iftiSEO
- Start my CPA Journey with MaxBounty and other affiliates
- Start using Google AdWords to sell products
- Take most of my AdSense sites to $$$$ Monthly.
- Travel to at least three blogging events
- Start Guest Posting on some Blogging/SEO niche blogs
- Start an Amazon niche site that brings me $$-$$$ Daily.
It’s all possible, and I am quite confident since this in June (or July) I will complete my engineering. It also means that I will become a full-time internet marketer. Yo!!!
So that’s it for this post. Once again, Happy Birthday iftiSEO 😀
Enjoy the song 😉