Today, on 21st January 2018, iftiSEO completes its 4 years as a blog.
Its been quite a journey. Throughout the past 4 years, iftiSEO has managed to gain a lot of loyal readers and have successfully helped many reach their goals.
This post is just to share some numbers so that you get motivated to focus on at least 1 blog that represents you as a brand.
4th Year of iftiSEO in Numbers
- A total of 24 Articles were published that includes guides, reviews, and tutorials.
- Over 500 Comments were posted on the 24 articles.
- A total of 6 reviews were published.
- 3000+ Email Subscribers. (Still not focusing on it 🙁 )
- 63.9% traffic from Organic Search.
Its a good balance of traffic. As I have a good reach on social media, I manage to get a lot of traffic from Social Media.
iftiSEO 4th Year Highlights
A lot of things happened over the course of last 365 days. The biggest thing was, I completed my Engineering in June 2017. That means I am now a FULL-TIME Internet Marketer/Blogger.
Anyways, let me talk about a few highlights.
Firstly, about the articles posted on iftiSEO.
As usual, this year again, I didn’t publish as many articles as I should. However, I managed to write some in-depth guides that helped my readers a lot.
The guides are a complete A-Z of things, and I recommend everyone to read them.
Best Articles of 2017
- Ultimate List of YouTube Ideas: I saw many people showing interest in starting YouTube Channels. Well, this article is for them as I managed to mention every idea that you can implement. This article features 24 top channel ideas that one can start with. The article also contains many examples and images to help you understand better.
- Guide to Get Backlinks & Traffic from YouTube: Backlinks are something that every blogger always want. In this article, you can find a unique but easy way to get Backlinks and Traffic from various YouTube Channels and Videos. You don’t even have to own a YouTube channel for this method. Sounds great?? Well, go ahead and read it.
- Being a College Student, How can one Manage Time for Blogging: This article was actually requested by many people. Whenever I went to any event for speaking, this question was always asked. So, now you have the answer.
- $1300 Event Blogging Case Study: Everyone wanted a case study of an event blog, here’s one. I revealed the domain name along with many other stats in this article.
- AdSense CPC Guide: Do you even know how to check the CPC of any keyword? Do you even know how CPC thing works on AdSense? Well, this article is an answer. And by the way, you won’t find this thing anywhere else. This will bust all the misconceptions you have.
- How to Find Unique Trends and Events: Another technique that was never shared before. This method is so simple yet powerful enough to find some unique events for your next even blog.
- Secret Google Footprints for Bloggers: This article is one of the best-performing articles on iftiSEO. I have shared a method to create as many footprints as you want. You can literally find anything if you learn it. Apart from that, I listed many unique footprints to find interesting things. A MUST READ.
- CPA Marketing Guide for Starters: In 2017, I started CPA Marketing. To be honest, I didn’t earn much, but I tried almost every type of offer and ad source. This article is for all those who want to start CPA Marketing. I have covered all the basics in 1 single article. You can literally start your CPA Marketing just after reading this single article. (It is of 5000 words by the way 😛 )
So these were some of the best guides and articles that I published on iftiSEO in 2017.
I am sure that you will love all of them!!! If you have read all of them, do comment below. 🙂
Events I attended in 2017
With iftiSEO I was able to become a media partner for some great events around the world. I was a media partner for Affiliate World Asia, but I couldn’t attend it. However, I did attend some events and did a lot of networking.
The first event I attended was BlogX, it was on 11th Feb 2017 in New Delhi.
I and my partner Karan was a speaker out there. I am not that much into Speaking at events but Manmeet is a good friend of mine and I couldn’t say no to him.
Anyways, my Session was the last session of the event and it was amazing to see people waiting for it.
I delivered a session on “The Smart Art of SEO and Link Building”, it really went great according to the feedback from the audience.
If you want to download the Presentation, CLICK HERE.
Anyways that was BlogX.
The Next Event was PTI Meetup 2
PTI is a secret community group that I run Facebook. The group has seen people starting from 0 to $10000 a month. Recently, we started doing some meetups of PTI.
The next day after BlogX was PTIMeetup.
In PTIMeetup, my main focus was to deliver as much practical knowledge as possible. And with the help of many of my friends, we were able to pull off an amazing event.
India Affiliate Summit 2017
Another event that I attended later in the year was India Affiliate Summit.
It was a good event considering the fact that there were many affiliate networks and companies to network with.
Roundtable Indore 2017
And the last event I attended was RoundTable 2017 in Indore.
Amazing event with a limited audience. I literally learned a lot at this event. Kudos to Manmeet Pal Singh for organizing it.
So these were the events I attended, this year, I will be attending more events with the sole purpose of learning and networking with like-minded people.
Migrated my Blog to PowerUpHosting
This year, I also faced an issue with DigitalOcean Hosting. So I decided to migrate iftiSEO to PowerUpHosting which is run by Udit Goenka, a very good friend of mine.
So far, I am extremely happy with them. I’ve had no major issues and their support team is always online to help me with any sort of technical difficulties.
A thumbs up to Udit and his team.
The Start of iftiCrypto
I recently started another blog called iftiCrypto.com.
In 2017, I started investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I am still in a learning phase but I have enough knowledge now to help you get started with it.
On this blog, you can find simple How-to guides that will answer your doubts.
Read My First Crypto Experience here.
Targets for 2018
I don’t see the need for posting monetary targets here.
Rather, here are some important targets that I want to achieve for this blog.
- To Focus more on Social Media
No matter how good your blog is, you still have to be active on social media. And that’s what my focus has been.
I am focusing a lot on my Facebook Account, keeping it active and posting interesting stuff every alternate day. I cannot even tell how much it can help you.
Just start posting something useful on social media and you will see the results yourself.
Recently I started posting #iftiSEOPowerTips on my facebook account. Under this hashtag, I share 10 Useful tips related to blogging, Marketing or even networking.
Each post is able to get at least 200 likes and a dozen shares. Totally worth it!!!
[mks_pullquote align=”center” width=”700″ size=”20″ bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#ffffff”]”In 2018, Focus on Your Personal Facebook Profile more than your Facebook Page.”[/mks_pullquote]
- Publish More In-Depth Guides on iftiSEO
- Publish at least 50 Articles on iftiCrypto.
- More Focus on Email Marketing.
- Help 5 or more People to reach $100 a day.
- Flip/Sell 3 Domains at $$$$.
- Start becoming more Active on Twitter
- Start Working on a Web Tool, App or a Plugin.
- Install SSL on iftiSEO and revamp the design of the blog completely.
There are many things that I am working on, but I have listed only those targets that are connected with iftiSEO in one way or another.
Anyways, that’s it, guys.
That was 4 years of iftiSEO. I hope you guys keep giving the same love and support towards this blog. 🙂
As usual, here’s a song for this year’s Birthday Post. Do turn on the captions for lyrics. 😉