Features of RevenueHits
- Profit without Investment: Yeah it’s the biggest deal here! You don’t have to pay anything, all you have to do in sign up and you can start form absolutely zero to whatever you wish for!
- The main aim as we discussed in the starting is having our hand a money and the same is provided with Revenue-Hits in the form of high performing ads. Revenue Hits comes up with three types of ads:
- Your Earning will definitely depend on the performance of your ads therefore it becomes equally important to convert the ads. And that can be highly achieved using RevenueHits by the eye catching popups!
- One of the best things about this ad network is that its works on Geo-Target Strategy for ads providing you with more revenue!
- RevenueHits not just help you monetize your website or blog but Apps and Widgets as well. Moreover you can decide the size plus when and where and what to place. Isn’t that cool?
- RevenueHits keep on working on its XML feeds to make it more suitable for the user. Moreover You can have your format customized whenever you wish too!
- Wide range of ads is yet another exciting feature of RevenueHits as it has just not limited to one or two kind of ads whereas you will several different varieties along with ones such as dating, gaming, entertainment, Lead Gen, mobile, Travel etc.
How to Join RevenueHits
i. Give title name.
ii. Select the type of your website.
iii. Next add the URL of your website.
iv. In the Description field, write a description of your website and click on the Continue button.
5) After filling the details, click on the Continue button.
6) The last tab is Billing Preferences, where you select your preferred payment method. Four payment methods are available:
- Decide later
- Wire Transfer (after the first successful payment)
7) After selecting your mode of payment, click on the Continue button. You’ll then see a popup message asking you to accept the site’s terms and conditions.
Creating First Ad Unit
That’s the simple process for publishers. After that, log in to your account with the username and password you selected to create ad units for ad placements.
Here’s how you can create a new ad unit with RevenueHits:
At top bar, click on Placements and select any ad type that you wish to use.
- Placement name: Enter a unique name for the placement. Use something descriptive, like “homepage” etc.
- On Site: If you have many sites, select a specific one on which to show this ad placement.
- Placement / Tag Type: Use the drop down menu to select any of the many ad types available.
- Size: RevenueHits offers many ad size options. Choose the one that best fits your website’s needs.
- Description: Describe the website are you’ve designated for this ad.
Click on save and you’ll receive a tag code. Copy the tag code and paste it where you want it the ad to show up on your site.
Signing up for RevenueHits is so easy, anyone can join. This ad network is all about helping you make extra money with your website or blog and we highly recommend you check it out.
Have you used RevenueHits to increase website revenue? Share it with us in the comments. Sign up for RevenueHits.