E-commerce is booming and there is no reason to be left behind, regardless of the size of your business. If you haven’t yet started selling online yet, here are 5 great reasons for you to get on that bandwagon immediately:
- Low set-up costs and overheads unlike a physical store. And so, increased margins and cash flow.
- Anywhere, anytime operations for your products. No time restrictions for customers to shop 24/7.
- Greater reach into markets. Easily tracked sales and insights through the accompanying analytics.
- Better time management, better control and ability to scale up your business if you want.
- Easier to track customers and maintain a relationship since you can track customer behaviour and maintain a database easily.
In all fairness, we will admit that there are challenges that come with selling online as well. But the good news is that there are many smart options/ platforms out there that help you solve these challenges. One such platform is Twikster which takes care of EVERYTHING you need in order to get started with an online business.
Common challenges with selling online – and how Twikster helps resolve them.
Many small and medium businesses fear that they will have to make a large investment in order to set up an e-store, or that they need design and technology skills to set up a functional and aesthetic store.
To solve both of these concerns, Namrata Soni, co founded the platform Twikster. Using this platform, any business can create their very own store affordably and easily. The store is highly functional, feature rich and can be customized to meet a particular brand’s design requirements.
Most importantly, Twikster provides a FOREVER FREE option with which one can showcase their work in a new light – converting it from a hobby to a business.
Here are some of the ways in which this platform eliminates the common challenges of selling online:
- An end to end solution for all your eCommerce needs: With Twikster, you get:
- A platform to create a store.
- A platform to manage social media content and pages (COMING SOON!)
- A team of experts to help you set up your store and get you started on marketplaces.
- Service partners to help manage and grow your business (accounting, legal, design services etc)
- Logistic provider tie- ups and payment gateways.
- You can start off your business as an eCommerce website absolutely free. Going ahead, you can grow at your own pace, buying features, using themes, layouts, designs and images as you need them. It is a pay as you go model, one that no other platform offers.
- Twikster provide different layouts with options; a total of 40+ color and design options for the website. And if you don’t like any of these, you can customize it or get one made from scratch as per your needs.
- Payments handling is a nightmare for many business owners, right? Not with Twikster! Every Twikster store comes ready with payment gateway integration. You can start selling online using multiple payment gateways like PayU India, PayU money, PayTM, DirecPay, InstaMojo, CCAvenue, PayPal and COD as well as Delivery with Fedex, Delhivery, India Post and Pick Parcel. Integration and technical details are taken care of and money comes straight to your account.
- Marketing ready with integrated social media and also the ability to promote through many other channels is an added benefit.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with support to add meta titles, meta descriptions, tags, friendly URLs and image alt tags for every product that you add.
So, if you have been hesitant to start selling online, or have been facing challenges with setting up an e-store, a bit of determination, a pinch of creativity and a helping hand from Twikster will help you live your dream!
Sign up today and get started with your online story at www.twikster.com
Hi Ifti Bro,
Twikster Is Really Very Helpful And Easy To Use.
Actually, Twikster is pretty cool for eCommerce! I’ve heard of it too. So, yup – should definitely try out!
Kind regards Ifte 🙂
Comments are closed.